Varghese Devassy

Default Amplifier opinions required

Folks,

I am trying to decide between the following 3 amps. Please share your
views, experiences with them

1. NAD C370
2. Rotel RA 1060
3. SimAudio (Moon) i5080

Thanks

Varghese Devassy
Stewart Pinkerton

On 12 Aug 2003 14:53:26 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

Varghese Devassy wrote:
Folks,

I am trying to decide between the following 3 amps. Please share your
views, experiences with them

1. NAD C370
2. Rotel RA 1060
3. SimAudio (Moon) i5080

The Rotel would be my choice. Fine amplifier.

The NAD would be my choice. Fine amplifier with lots of power. There
are of course lots of other choices, including Yamaha and Denon, in
this price range, so you might want to consider just what are your
priorities.