deeb

Default Outlaw Audio

Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
watt amps.

Thanks

db

I ordered the 950 preamp to test against a Chiro 802 I was trying out. The
950 was a good product but the 802 sounded warmer so I called Outlaw to
return the preamp. They gave me a RMA number, I shipped it and they
refunded me the money. No hassles as I kept everything mint and in the
original packaging incase I needed to return. Their tech staff was also
very good in answering questions.

I would recommend Outlaw.

Kurtis

"deeb" wrote in message
Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
watt amps.

Thanks

db

Joseph Oberlander

deeb wrote:
Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
watt amps.

They are the model of how a small company should operate, IMO.
Good prices, decent products, and techs that actually listen.

Steven Sullivan

deeb wrote:
Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
watt amps.

Ordered an ICBM unit last year, received it promptly and the device
worked as described. They're a reputable outfit.

--
-S.