ron

Default philips cd 960

hi all
looking for a circuit diagram for a philips CD 960 cd player ?
have been having a problem with the cd draw opening and now womt open at all!
any one have any idea s would like to hear from anyone who has an opinion!
ron

Steve Parker

Ron.
I believe it is the o ring belt that drives the cd drawer.
That is what it was on my Sylvania (Phillips mechanism)
CD player.

Sparky

"ron" wrote in message
hi all
looking for a circuit diagram for a philips CD 960 cd player ?
have been having a problem with the cd draw opening and now womt open at

all!
any one have any idea s would like to hear from anyone who has an opinion!
ron

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).