chelvam

Default A Simple Tweak

Hi,

Just discovered a simple tweak that improves your system many folds.

Isolate the CD Player and discovered the improvement in details, better
High and more control. The isolation is meant to prevent the sound waves
from the speakers and Sub from reaching the player. So in a way it is aimed
at making a sound proof compartment for the player.The only drawback is the
lack of ventilation. However, if you listen for a few minutes at a time, I
think that shouldn't be too much of a concern.

Tweak expected to work for all players but of course some high end players
have already taken this into consideration in their design and therefore do
not expect a miracle but for a good but light weighted players this tweak is
a must.

Okay got to go now, I think I forgot to remove the compartment. I smell
something burning...

Simple science question Schizoid Man Audio Opinions 0 February 5th 04 10:45 PM
The Choice in 2004 is simple Socko Van Puppet Audio Opinions 2 December 15th 03 10:31 PM
Simple Radio Gravity Car Audio 0 August 8th 03 08:08 AM
simple crossover question Jive Dadson General 1 July 25th 03 07:23 PM
Simple Crossover Network - Advice Needed Kalman Rubinson High End Audio 4 July 16th 03 03:07 AM