Sam Hain

Default 12v trigger question

Hello. I have a Sonic Frontiers Line 1 Preamp. It outputs 12v trigger via a
3.5mm stereo mini plug. The device I am trying to trigger is a Bryston
4BST, which for its 12v input use 2 conductor bare wire.

I've tried all combinations and have not had any luck.

any suggestions as to the proper wiring "conversion" would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Art