Bruiser

Default Status of Llano Design?

"Vade Forrester" wrote in message ...
Where have Randy White and his Llano Design company gone? I know he had a
problem with the health of a family member, but he has not responded to
e-mails or phone calls since 5/5/03. My interest is not academic; he has my
paid-for amp for an upgrade.

Vade Forrester

I heard from Randy this week. I has had faimly issues, and is runing
behind on getting some amps out. I am waiting on a Phoenix amp to be
completed also.

I hope this helps.
Vade Forrester

I also heard from Randy this week, so looks like he's back in the swing of
things. Let me know how you like your Phoenix. My amp is a low-powered
version of the Phoenix, which is having coupling capacitors upgraded. Hope
that sounds as good to me as it did to Randy.

Vade