Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:16:06 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
(paul packer) wrote:

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:33:00 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Vinyl is hopelessly flawed.

Graham

Agreed.

Cool.... more used records available for me.

More evidence of ear damage.

Completely no justification for that comment
- the badmouthed idiot cannot STFU.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Chevdo said:

Indeed. I don't know what it is that makes men in their 50s suddenly act like
toddlers when they use computers for social interaction. I have noticed one
pecularity, though, they always have beards (they're also usually chubby, but
the beard is the only constant variable).

Does that include metaphorical "beards", such as Krooger's komment
yesterday about his "favorite girl"?

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006