Posted to rec.audio.pro
uday uday is offline

Default info reg kind of transmitter..

Give me an idea for a transmitter whose rays are divergent like our
vision and it must have a range of 2 meters approx....iam on a
project..help me out.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bigguy Bigguy is offline

Infra red??

Guy

"uday" wrote in message
oups.com...
Give me an idea for a transmitter whose rays are divergent like our
vision and it must have a range of 2 meters approx....iam on a
project..help me out.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Julian Julian is offline

On 6 Oct 2006 05:16:05 -0700, "uday" wrote:

Give me an idea for a transmitter whose rays are divergent like our
vision and it must have a range of 2 meters approx....iam on a
project..help me out.

Vision is divergent? We have wide peripheral vision even if we don't
normally focus on it.

Parabolic dishes are used to focus RF transmitters.

Julian

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"uday" wrote ...
Give me an idea for a transmitter whose rays are divergent like our
vision and it must have a range of 2 meters approx....iam on a
project..help me out.

BlueTooth, if you want a modern implementation.

Sorry to hear about your "divergent" vision.
Perhaps you can get surgical correction.