Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rail Jon Rogut Rail Jon Rogut is offline

Default Andy Johns Classic Drums - BFD Compatible Expansion Pack

Platinum Samples is pleased to announce the release of their Master Engineer
Series of BFD Compatible Expansion Packs - produced under license from
FXpansion.

The first engineer featured in the series is the legendary Andy Johns who
created the rock drum sound we all know today with his work with Led
Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones. More recently he had the Billboard number
one album with Godsmack's "IV".

The Platinum Samples Expansion Packs are Engineered Drums for BFD -- meaning
the drums were recorded like they would be on a recording session. They were
meticulously tuned and EQ'd and we even had a Bass and Guitar player at the
session to ensure the drums would fit into a rhythm section. The result is
an expansion pack which sounds great as soon as you load a kit.

Please visit our web site at www.platinumsamples.com to listen to a demo and
check out the drums used in the Expansion Pack.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at
or post on this thread.

Thanks.
--
Rail Jon Rogut
Platinum Samples

Recording Drums Matrixmusic Pro Audio 10 February 12th 05 03:23 AM
andy johns pictures Fill X Pro Audio 0 November 27th 03 01:58 AM