Posted to rec.audio.pro
kittonian kittonian is offline

Default FS: A Bunch of Low End Gear - CHEAP

A client of mine asked me if I would help him sell a few of his low end
items. Here they are. We priced them pretty low so they would move.
Please feel free to pm me with any questions. He will ship immediately
following payment via paypal and all payments will be directed to his
paypal account.

Behringer MX2004A w/manual - $90
Octava MK319 with soft case - $95
AT 3035 - $100
AKG C1000S w/case and access. like new - $125
ADK Generis GT-2 - $425/each or $785/pair (2 available)
AudioTechnica ATM25 - $90
Audix OM2 - $50
Alesis NanoVerb - $25
Alesis NanoComp - $35
Mackie M800 PowerAmp - $375
Yamaha AW4416 w/cd burner (cd not operational needs repair, everything
else works fine) - $450

You can e-mail us at or give us a call toll free at
888-224-3343 with any questions or to discuss purchasing any of these
items.

Joshua Aaron
President/Chief Engineer
AudioLot Records
http://www.audiolot.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
kittonian kittonian is offline

The MK319, AT3035, ATM25, OM2, NanoVerb, and NanoComp have all been
sold.

Here's what's left: