Posted to rec.audio.pro
Joe Wolf Joe Wolf is offline

Default Seeking ISDN voice talents

To appease clients who desire fresh voices & the ability to direct 'em in a
psuedo in-studio setting, JoeAudio/Omaha is building a new roster of
out-of-market talents available via ISDN.

Looking for experienced talent who have their own studio AND ISDN
capabilities. (If you need to bill for a 3rd party facility to access ISDN,
this is not for you).

Please contact me at SUBJECT: ISDN voiceovers
to break the ice, then we'll arrange for delivery of mp3 demo.

Joe
--

402.341.9153
866.JOE.AUDIO

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:42:06 -0500, Joe Wolf
wrote:

To appease clients who desire fresh voices & the ability to direct 'em in a
psuedo in-studio setting, JoeAudio/Omaha is building a new roster of
out-of-market talents available via ISDN.

Looking for experienced talent who have their own studio AND ISDN
capabilities. (If you need to bill for a 3rd party facility to access ISDN,
this is not for you).

Please contact me at SUBJECT: ISDN voiceovers
to break the ice, then we'll arrange for delivery of mp3 demo.

Joe

Who the hell uses ISDN these days? We've all got broadband.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

To appease clients who desire fresh voices & the ability to direct 'em in a
psuedo in-studio setting, JoeAudio/Omaha is building a new roster of
out-of-market talents available via ISDN.

Looking for experienced talent who have their own studio AND ISDN
capabilities. (If you need to bill for a 3rd party facility to access ISDN,
this is not for you).

Please contact me at SUBJECT: ISDN voiceovers
to break the ice, then we'll arrange for delivery of mp3 demo.

What's ISDN? Oh yes, I remember :-)
Why do you specify this? We have broadband now.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
videochas www.locoworks.com videochas www.locoworks.com is offline
Banned

What's ISDN? Oh yes, I remember :-)
Why do you specify this? We have broadband now.

I use a cable modem. Does that mean that I can use broadband to stream
audio? If so, can you tell me what software I need on my end and on
the receiving end?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steve King Steve King is offline

"videochas www.locoworks.com" wrote in message
oups.com...

What's ISDN? Oh yes, I remember :-)
Why do you specify this? We have broadband now.

I use a cable modem. Does that mean that I can use broadband to stream
audio? If so, can you tell me what software I need on my end and on
the receiving end?

Very promising software is available from
www.source-elements.com/Source-Connect/

I have yet to try it, but I've got a couple of colleagues who are moving
toward getting rid of ISDN, which is still very much alive in the ad world.
A production engineer friend in Chicago told me that half of his VO sessions
are ISDN to other studios.

Source Connect supposedly gives ISDN-like two-way communication. Two
versions are being sold @ $1495 for 320kbs plus extended functionality and
phone support for studios and $395 for 192kbs aimed at musicians and VO
artists.

15-day fully functional demos are available. I'm anxious to try it out.

Steve King