Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice John L Rice is offline

Default FA: Lucid items - GENX6, DA9624, AD9624 and RM-4

OK, I actually didn't really want to sell these units but I'm not really
using them and my gear buying has gotten ahead of my income! These are now
on Ebay with low starting prices and low buy it now prices.

Lucid GENX6 Word/Super Clock Generator And Distribution :
I purchased this new from Full Compass a few years ago. Works great and is
in near perfect condition. (only very minor scuffs here and there). This
isn't the current model that does 96kHz and has a street price of about
$500. The Lucid CLKX6 is about $400 street price and is identical to the
GENX6 I am selling except is does not include the clock generator, it's just
a distribution unit. Why pay more for just the distribution functionality
when you can have a better or backup clock included too??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...270035474222

Lucid DA9624 Converter :
I bought this used off of EBay about a year ago and the seller had noted
that the coax S/PDIF jack was missing so it can only be used with optical
S/PDIF or AES connection. This was fine for my uses althought I had fully
intended to replace the jack but I never got around to it. The area on the
circuit board looks completely undamaged so it should be an easy fix .
..unless the support circuitry was damaged too when the jack was broken off.
(or was it removed on purpose??? I don't know). It works fine with an AES
input though. There is some sort of adhesive residue on the bottom of the
unit. It isn't sticky and didn't come off with naptha but it does scratch
off with a finger nail. This is the older style case but the circuitry is
the same as the current model (same with the AD9624). Street price is about
$600.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...270035474931

Lucid AD9624 Converter :
This is somewhat of a B-stock item. I purchased it from a friend that used
to work for Symetrix and he put it together from a unit that was in a
damaged case and put the circuit board in an almost perfect case. (the newer
sculpted aluminum case) The only thing wrong with the case is that one of
the four little internal L-brackets that the front panel screws attach to is
missing. (see pictures) This doesn't affect the functionality of the unit.
Street price for a new one is about $800.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...270035475547

Lucid RM-4 Rack Tray :
Used to rack mount one or two Lucid (or Symetrix) half rack modules. In
perfect shape. Street price is about $40.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...270035476967

Thanks for looking!
__________________
John L Rice
www.DeliriumFix.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice John L Rice is offline

Default Lucid items - GENX6, DA9624, AD9624 and RM-4

--
John L Rice
www.DeliriumFix.com

"John L Rice" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice John L Rice is offline

Sorry, I screwed up posting the links, these should work.

GENX6

DA9624

AD9624

RM-4