Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jürgen Schöpf Jürgen Schöpf is offline

Default FA: pair of old Schoeps CMC54Uni rematched 2002

Dear colleagues,

I know it is rather discouraged to post auctions. But since I consider
this to be a vintage gear (low serial numbers) I dare to recommend to you:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=330034198384

Regards
:-J
Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Satz David Satz is offline

I know it is rather discouraged to post auctions. But since I consider
this to be a vintage gear (low serial numbers) I dare to recommend to you:

This is a pair of current-model microphones which have recently been
overhauled at the factory. Don't you find that there is something
strange about the notion of "vintage" in such a case?

I guess it all depends on how long a manufacturer continues to produce
the same model (or conversely, to use the same designation despite
changes in production), and/or how short a memory one has.

--best regards