Posted to rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Take Vos Take Vos is offline

Default Boom Recorder 7.10

Hello everyone,

This new version includes support for some simple AppleScript, you will
be able to start, stop or playback a recording. As well as set and read
some standard scene/take fields and the timecode. In the manual I've
included an example on how to start Boom Recorder when a specific
timecode is reached.

As you see, I've been updating the manual. With this I found that the
dithering noise level should be 6 dB higher.

I also fixed some small bugs, you can find more information in the
CHANGELOG.TXT file.

More information about Boom Recorder can be found at:
http://www.vosgames.nl/products/BoomRecorder/

Posted to rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Eddy Robinson Eddy Robinson is offline

This product is increasingly tempting me to pick up a mac & a MOTU
traveller as a backup field recorder...and the whole package would
still be cheper than Metacorder.

Well done!

Posted to rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
[email protected] pram200@fido.ca is offline

I am using Boom Recorder with a Motu Ultralight as my main recorder on
AVP2 right now. It has worked very well so far. I tested it during the
second half of filming on "Deck The Halls" and it came in handy with 8
lead actors. I'm not sure if any of the splits were used but at least
they were there if needed. I am a late adopter of the non-linear
format but every day I play with this stuff I feel more comfortable
with the products available. I am also running a 744T. A very nice
machine as well. Take and Sound Devices have done a great job of
improving the product and I really like to support that kind of hard
work. The same goes for Sound Devices version 2.0 and the new 788T
coming out this Christmas (OK, wishfull thinking, but I wouldn't be
suprised!). John are you listening??? I know there are other very good
recording choices out there right now and these are just the choices I
have made. PR

Boom Recorder 7.9 Take Vos Pro Audio 9 September 24th 06 05:33 PM
Boom Recorder 7.3 Take Vos Pro Audio 4 August 1st 06 11:28 PM
Boom Recorder 7.2 released Take Vos Pro Audio 0 June 13th 06 06:28 PM
Boom Recorder 4 beta released Take Vos Pro Audio 6 December 27th 05 08:27 PM
Question FAQ: rec.audio.* Recording 2/99 (part 7 of 13) [email protected] Pro Audio 0 December 28th 04 12:19 PM