Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.audio.pro,alt.music.midi,alt.music.makers.sampling
Kid Nepro Kid Nepro is offline

Default New Triton Sounds + Triton's For Sale

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know about a new Triton PCG file that we have
just released.

"Screamin' B3's is a complete bank of Organ sounds containing 128 new
programs. More info
and MP3 demos at the Korg section of our web site.

We have recently gotten into the hardware biz and have a couple of used
Tritons in stock at
the moment. There is a large inventory of used gear listed at our
"Hardware" section.

Please contact us if you need any info on any of our hardware or
software products.

http://www.kidnepro.com/

F.S. tons of studio/keyboard/rack gear Cheapgear1 Pro Audio 5 April 18th 08 04:58 PM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Recording sudden sounds from speakers Sune T. B. Nielsen Pro Audio 8 September 21st 05 01:32 AM
A - K, Audio Sounds Sample CDs ::::::: , updated 20/July/2005 vvcd Pro Audio 0 July 23rd 05 06:43 AM
Motif 6 vs. Triton LE 61 nuke Pro Audio 1 July 2nd 03 07:07 AM