Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default So Arny....

You have yet to respond to the following regarding the "Trumpets"
"French Horn" and "Violin" files. You know, the ones that are central
to your website that you can't name where you obtained them.

What's your take?

"There are several performance aspects that give
these away as either being synthed or heavily manipulated. I'll give a
few examples: 1. In the "trumpet" files, the files includes notes not
playable by trumpets, and the violin files contains notes not playable
by violins. 2. The intonation is DEAD ON, as measured by a digital
tuner. It's more in tune than is humanly possible. 3. There is no
string bowing sound. Especially in a dead room with the mics at any
realistic distance from the players, you would hear bowing sounds. 4.
The string decay is highly unnatural. In any room, dry or wet, the
upper string sounds shouldn't be the last to die as they are in the
file."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

You have yet to respond to the following regarding the "Trumpets"
"French Horn" and "Violin" files.

And I won't say any more on the subject until you admit that you were wrong
about the triangle file and the cutlery file.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default The Ethical Downfall of Arny Krueger

Robert said:

I've always felt that Arny is a bad scientist, but is he also a fraud, a
mountebanke, a charlatan, a purveyor of intellectual "snake oil", in the
form of the "ABX" sound-deadening protocol?

All of those terms flatter the Krooborg unjustifiably. He's a compulsive
liar and a sicko in general.

And now it turns out that his sound samples may have been created by a
Yamaha organ?
The ethical downfall of Arny Krueger? The horror, the horror!

I doubt anybody needed evidence of Krooger lying about his silly sound
snippets to figure out what he is.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

You have yet to respond to the following regarding the "Trumpets"
"French Horn" and "Violin" files.

And I won't say any more on the subject until you admit that you were wrong
about the triangle file and the cutlery file.

Except that I didn't say anything wrong, based on the information
available to me at the time I made the comment. Look at the record.

LOL OF COURSE you won't comment, because once again, your back is
against the wall. Your "acoustic files" are frauds.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

You have yet to respond to the following regarding the
"Trumpets" "French Horn" and "Violin" files.

And I won't say any more on the subject until you admit
that you were wrong about the triangle file and the
cutlery file.

Update - Jenn's defense for her importune comments about the triangle file
and the cutlery file is that 9:29 is before 9:24.

Silly me, I didn't think she could move across time zones that fast! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:29:09 GMT, Jenn
wrote:

[...]

answer: gm sound module
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:17:12 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

You have yet to respond to the following regarding the
"Trumpets" "French Horn" and "Violin" files.

And I won't say any more on the subject until you admit
that you were wrong about the triangle file and the
cutlery file.

Update - Jenn's defense for her importune

"importune". this again?
brain to fingers defect?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com

You have yet to respond to the following regarding the
"Trumpets" "French Horn" and "Violin" files.

And I won't say any more on the subject until you admit
that you were wrong about the triangle file and the
cutlery file.

Update - Jenn's defense for her importune

Incorrect use of the word noted...

comments about the triangle file
and the cutlery file is that 9:29 is before 9:24.

Where did I say that, Arny? Stop lying.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Update - Jenn's defense for her importune

Incorrect use of the word noted...

I believe you're right. What Arnii meant to say is:

"Jenn's defense, despite my importuning her for mercy, has totally
demolished my 'debating trade" flummery."

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

George M. Middius wrote:
Robert said:

I've always felt that Arny is a bad scientist, but is he also a fraud, a
mountebanke, a charlatan, a purveyor of intellectual "snake oil", in the
form of the "ABX" sound-deadening protocol?

All of those terms flatter the Krooborg unjustifiably. He's a compulsive
liar and a sicko in general.

And now it turns out that his sound samples may have been created by a
Yamaha organ?
The ethical downfall of Arny Krueger? The horror, the horror!

I doubt anybody needed evidence of Krooger lying about his silly sound
snippets to figure out what he is.

If I ever find out the castanets aren't real, I'll probably have a
nervous breakdown.
Oh, how I love them!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article om,
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
Robert said:

I've always felt that Arny is a bad scientist, but is he also a fraud, a
mountebanke, a charlatan, a purveyor of intellectual "snake oil", in the
form of the "ABX" sound-deadening protocol?

All of those terms flatter the Krooborg unjustifiably. He's a compulsive
liar and a sicko in general.

And now it turns out that his sound samples may have been created by a
Yamaha organ?
The ethical downfall of Arny Krueger? The horror, the horror!

I doubt anybody needed evidence of Krooger lying about his silly sound
snippets to figure out what he is.

If I ever find out the castanets aren't real, I'll probably have a
nervous breakdown.
Oh, how I love them!

They sound real enough, though I'm only listening to them through my
laptop speakers. The instrument is one of the easiest to fake due to
its sound's harmonic structure.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] brownt@flash.net is offline

The "Trumpets" file has trumpets, trombones and maybe euphoniums. The
"Violin" file has viola, cello and bass. The "French Horn" file I'm not
sure about. Normally the bell faces away from the listener so the back
wall has a big effect. They're just too short for me to comment about
the intonation. Even the amateur wind ensemble I'm a member of has been
known to play 2 or 3 consecutive notes in tune. ;o) At any rate these
files don't really reveal the natural timbre of these instruments to my
ears.

TB

Jenn wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] brownt@flash.net is offline

Jenn wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

The "Trumpets" file has trumpets, trombones and maybe euphoniums. The

[snip]

TB

All synth.

Where do you play?

He
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UMDCommunityBand

And jazz jam sessions and misc. events.

TB

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article . com,
wrote:

Jenn wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

The "Trumpets" file has trumpets, trombones and maybe euphoniums. The

[snip]

TB

All synth.

Where do you play?