Posted to rec.audio.pro
ed bridge/bridgekaldromusic.com ed bridge/bridgekaldromusic.com is offline

Default Logic7.. where's the window

Okay so I'm not a "mac" person. . Using Logic I did something . .I can
hear the file when I open the file . but there's no window. . yes
if I open other files but not this one file ( that has to be done
today( #$#$!)

so where do I click ?

Thanks
Ed

I'm about to take a base bat to this thing.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
ed bridge/bridgekaldromusic.com ed bridge/bridgekaldromusic.com is offline

ed bridge/bridgekaldromusic.com wrote:
Okay so I'm not a "mac" person. .

sorry . .found it. . #$#..

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jay Kadis Jay Kadis is offline

In article .com,
"ed bridge/bridgekaldromusic.com" wrote:

ed bridge/bridgekaldromusic.com wrote:
Okay so I'm not a "mac" person. .

sorry . .found it. . #$#..

Good. At least THAT part of Logic is well-documented.

-Jay

--
x------- Jay Kadis ------- x ---- Jay's Attic Studio ----x