Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Poopie gets it on!

Here's a video of Graham "Eeyore" Stupidson in an unguarded moment:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ey+sex&h l=en

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Fleetie Fleetie is offline

"George M. Middius"
Here's a video of Graham "Eeyore" Stupidson in an unguarded moment:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ey+sex&h l=en

Didn't follow the link, but looking at the URL:

****, you're puerile. How old are you?

At least Allison disses with panache (well, kinda) and humour.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Fleetie" wrote in message
"George M. Middius"
Here's a video of Graham "Eeyore" Stupidson in an unguarded moment:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ey+sex&h l=en

Didn't follow the link, but looking at the URL:

****, you're puerile. How old are you?

Mentally or physically?

Figure on about 9 for the former.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Margaret von B Margaret von B is offline

"Fleetie" wrote in message
"George M. Middius"
Here's a video of Graham "Eeyore" Stupidson in an unguarded moment:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ey+sex&h l=en

Didn't follow the link, but looking at the URL:

Yeah, sure.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro

Margaret von B said:

Didn't follow the link, but looking at the URL:

Yeah, sure.

Maybe he really didn't follow the link.... I don't know who the human in
the video is, but at least one guy does know.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Six String Stu Six String Stu is offline

lol well said

--
http://web.nccray.net/jshodges/mommasaid/sss.htm
"animix" wrote in message
et...

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote
in message ...

.......and this is how it all starts.......

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
dizzy dizzy is offline

Six String Stu wrote:

lol well said

Who would know? I didn't even bother clicking on the post - an over
1000 line "response"? I think not.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

dizzy wrote:

Six String Stu wrote:

lol well said

Who would know? I didn't even bother clicking on the post - an over
1000 line "response"? I think not.

It didn't even appear on this server. Anyone know what it was ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Poopie the Randy Donkey brayed:

It didn't even appear on this server. Anyone know what it was ?

It was a .jpg file, you dumb donkey. Or at least that's what the header
said.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie the Randy Donkey brayed:

It didn't even appear on this server. Anyone know what it was ?

It was a .jpg file, you dumb donkey. Or at least that's what the header
said.

This server will delete posts with such attacments on non-binaries groups.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Six String Stu Six String Stu is offline

The original post had a link to a vid file of a guy who was taking a dump in
a field where an amourous donkey was looking to score a piece.
Which some folks did not appreciate the humor of. Too crass I guess.
The response was a pic of a baby at the 4-H fair kissing a swine through a
fence. with the caption "this is how it all starts"
I have to admit, I'm redneck enough (interpeted "Down Home" Ya'll) to get a
grin out of the guys misfortune. But the kid kissin the pig was just bad
parenting. ;-)

--
http://web.nccray.net/jshodges/mommasaid/sss.htm
"Eeyore" wrote in

dizzy wrote:

Six String Stu wrote:

lol well said

Who would know? I didn't even bother clicking on the post - an over
1000 line "response"? I think not.

It didn't even appear on this server. Anyone know what it was ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Six String Stu wrote:

The original post had a link to a vid file of a guy who was taking a dump in
a field where an amourous donkey was looking to score a piece.
Which some folks did not appreciate the humor of.

I have to say it made me chuckle !

Too crass I guess.
The response was a pic of a baby at the 4-H fair kissing a swine through a
fence. with the caption "this is how it all starts"

LOL !