Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] wkasimer@comcast.net is offline

Default Universal player - Marantz DV6600 vs. Cambridge DVD89

Any comments on the relative merits of these two players, particularly
in terms of sonics? Whichever I purchase, it'll be used almost
exclusively for music.

Bill

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] wkasimer@comcast.net is offline

Bret Ludwig wrote:

If CD play is your primary concern, my advice is to listen to both
(preferably without knowing which is which)

Easier said than done, of course - there's only one local dealer
(Boston area) for Cambridge, and I don't think that they sell Marantz.

Bill

"Professional" Marantz PMD325 CD Player Peter Audio Opinions 2 September 23rd 11 12:13 PM
Wanted: Good Universal Player [email protected] Audio Opinions 4 July 15th 05 06:08 PM
Universal Disc Player Peter General 2 May 21st 04 06:07 AM
Universal Disc Player Peter Audio Opinions 2 May 20th 04 05:59 PM
Opinion on universal player brunoman Audio Opinions 1 April 18th 04 08:15 PM