Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B Margaret von B is offline

Default Decided to pop in...

Hi there! Looks like some regulars are missing...John Atkinson comes to
mind...

A few new handles...like Lord Valve and Romeo Rondo...

Unfortunately Michigan's own Lord Rectum hasn't kicked the bucket yet...

:-)

Cheers!

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella Fella is offline

Margaret von B wrote:
Hi there! Looks like some regulars are missing...John Atkinson comes to
mind...

A few new handles...like Lord Valve and Romeo Rondo...

Unfortunately Michigan's own Lord Rectum hasn't kicked the bucket yet...

:-)

Cheers!

Margaret

Welcome back Margaret! Missed your insight and knowledge as recently I
was renewing the CD spinner and was needing some advice. Please stay on
this time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Margaret von B" wrote in message

Hi there! Looks like some regulars are missing...John
Atkinson comes to mind...

He's been around.

A few new handles...like Lord Valve and Romeo Rondo...

No doubt inadvertantly cross-posted in from better places.

Unfortunately Michigan's own Lord Rectum hasn't kicked
the bucket yet...

I love you to, Maggie. Hows that weight-reduction program working for you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"Margaret von B" wrote in message
Hi there! Looks like some regulars are missing...John Atkinson comes to
mind...

A few new handles...like Lord Valve and Romeo Rondo...

Unfortunately Michigan's own Lord Rectum hasn't kicked the bucket yet...

:-)

Cheers!

Margaret

We are trying to deport him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von B" wrote in message

Hi there! Looks like some regulars are missing...John
Atkinson comes to mind...

He's been around.

A few new handles...like Lord Valve and Romeo Rondo...

No doubt inadvertantly cross-posted in from better places.

Unfortunately Michigan's own Lord Rectum hasn't kicked
the bucket yet...

I love you to, Maggie. Hows that weight-reduction program working for you?

She's gone form a 38G to a 38E

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority soundhaspriority is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

"Margaret von B" wrote in message
Hi there! Looks like some regulars are missing...John Atkinson comes to
mind...

A few new handles...like Lord Valve and Romeo Rondo...

Unfortunately Michigan's own Lord Rectum hasn't kicked the bucket yet...

:-)

Cheers!

Margaret

We are trying to deport him.

How about a "prisoner swap"? Arny goes to Australia, and we get McFarty.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:30:03 -0400, "soundhaspriority"
wrote:

We are trying to deport him.

How about a "prisoner swap"? Arny goes to Australia, and we get McFarty.

Do you think there's room enough in Oz for Arnie and me?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

We are trying to deport him.

How about a "prisoner swap"? Arny goes to Australia, and we get McFarty.

Do you think there's room enough in Oz for Arnie and me?

Are you asking for UN peacekeepers?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

We are trying to deport him.
How about a "prisoner swap"? Arny goes to Australia,
and we get McFarty.

Do you think there's room enough in Oz for Arnie and me?

Are you asking for UN peacekeepers?

Paul should be asking for a brain. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg dusts off its highly-sophisticated™ "wit".

Do you think there's room enough in Oz for Arnie and me?

Are you asking for UN peacekeepers?

Paul should be asking for a brain. ;-)

Oh! My! God! Arnii, you are such a card.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:31:28 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

The Krooborg dusts off its highly-sophisticated™ "wit".

Do you think there's room enough in Oz for Arnie and me?

Are you asking for UN peacekeepers?

Paul should be asking for a brain. ;-)

Oh! My! God! Arnii, you are such a card.

Yes, that one was a real knee slapper.