Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dale_ingram dale_ingram is offline

Default best amp for meridian 565 and 562v

I just bought meridian 565 and 562v because prices were too good to
pass up. I hope I have upgraded my system which is Sota moonbeam
turntable, Rega Planet CD player, Tandberg 3002A, Carver 1.5, and
Dynaudio Contours 2.5. Also have Pioneer Elite DV-37 DVD player. I'm
seeking opinions on what power amp to add. I'm not greatly interested
in surround sound, but do have some Kipsch 3.1 for back and a polk
audio center I could hook up if it would be worth it. My first
priority, however, is to get the most out of my system for 2 channel.
Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

dale_ingram wrote:
I just bought meridian 565 and 562v because prices were too good to
pass up. I hope I have upgraded my system which is Sota moonbeam
turntable, Rega Planet CD player, Tandberg 3002A, Carver 1.5, and
Dynaudio Contours 2.5. Also have Pioneer Elite DV-37 DVD player. I'm
seeking opinions on what power amp to add. I'm not greatly interested
in surround sound, but do have some Kipsch 3.1 for back and a polk
audio center I could hook up if it would be worth it. My first
priority, however, is to get the most out of my system for 2 channel.
Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I like this one:

http://www.impamp.com/

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

dale_ingram wrote:
I just bought meridian 565 and 562v because prices were too good to
pass up. I hope I have upgraded my system which is Sota moonbeam
turntable, Rega Planet CD player, Tandberg 3002A, Carver 1.5, and
Dynaudio Contours 2.5. Also have Pioneer Elite DV-37 DVD player. I'm
seeking opinions on what power amp to add. I'm not greatly interested
in surround sound, but do have some Kipsch 3.1 for back and a polk
audio center I could hook up if it would be worth it. My first
priority, however, is to get the most out of my system for 2 channel.
Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Just kidding. What's your budget? Would you be interested in an
integrated?

Boon