Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Mic - followup question

Thanks again to all who gave input (lol) to my mic question.

After doing some listening in L.A. on Friday, I decided upon an
Audio-Technica package that includes one each of a small diaphragm and
large diaphragm condenser. The price was excellent at West L.A. Music
(I also bought a guitar amp, so it was a package deal.)

BUT, there is a problem with connecting the large diaphragm to the mic
stand. It seems to need some kind of reducing adapter from the stand to
the mic holder. Is this a common item that I can pick up quickly from
my local electronics store, or do you think it is an A-T item?

Thanks for any help.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

There are two size stand screws and hence threads...adaptors are
common...your local music store probably will have them if it carries sound
gear at all.

Harry