ScottW

Default Will the Terrierdork eat **** and die?

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Yappity-yappity-yap.

Pound ****, eat sand, and die, Terriordork. This NG is sick and

tired of
your spewing your right-wing propaganda which you merely repeat

mindlessly
from the spin machines in the administration and right-wing media

whores.

I see. Another demonstration of sound rational maturity from
from our leftist hater.

I agree with Sanders. There's as little point in treating you with
courtesy as there is in using logic on Krooger.

I don't believe you know how to be courteous.
I've never seen you treat anyone with courtesy,
particularly if they disagree with you.

ScottW