Sandman

Default So much to keep up with

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/04/147.html

Arny Krueger

"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/04/147.html

Note that of the 106 posts that Sanders made this year referencing a source
on the web, 34 of them came from just this one web site. In essence, Sanders
is a conduit for spam for that one highly biased partisan website to this
group.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 3/15/2004 6:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/04/147.html

Note that of the 106 posts that Sanders made this year referencing a source
on the web, 34 of them came from just this one web site. In essence, Sanders
is a conduit for spam for that one highly biased partisan website to this
group.

But what is really funny is that you took the time to figure this out and post
about it. Just doin your job I guess.
Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 3/15/2004 6:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/04/147.html

Note that of the 106 posts that Sanders made this year referencing a
source on the web, 34 of them came from just this one web site. In
essence, Sanders is a conduit for spam for that one highly biased
partisan website to this group.

But what is really funny is that you took the time to figure this out
and post about it. Just doin your job I guess.

Even more amazing sockuppet wheel is the fact that professional jerk-offs
like you and Yustabe/Yeasty have the time to write so many inane posts about
my posts. Tie that in with the fact that you won't give us a straight answer
about what your day jobs are, and anybody with a brain will come to the
conclusion that either you don't have a day job, or your day job is
something odd like making pornography for pedophiles.

Sandman

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 3/15/2004 6:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
"Sandman" wrote in message

[...]

Since Arnii has no day job, and since he's so obsessed with "making
pornography for pedophiles", shouldn't he be blowing his wad over at
alt.pedophilia.net?

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 3/15/2004 8:21 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 3/15/2004 6:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/04/147.html

Note that of the 106 posts that Sanders made this year referencing a
source on the web, 34 of them came from just this one web site. In
essence, Sanders is a conduit for spam for that one highly biased
partisan website to this group.

But what is really funny is that you took the time to figure this out
and post about it. Just doin your job I guess.

Even more amazing sockuppet wheel is the fact that professional jerk-offs
like you and Yustabe/Yeasty have the time to write so many inane posts about
my posts.

Arny we already did the numbers and you are the full time Usenet guy. The time
you have spent on Usenet is a clear indication of a problem IMO.

Tie that in with the fact that you won't give us a straight answer
about what your day jobs are,

Liar.

and anybody with a brain

What would you know about that?

will come to the
conclusion that either you don't have a day job, or your day job is
something odd like making pornography for pedophiles.

Only sick ****ed up looooser like you would draw such a conclusion. One would
think you would know better since you are being sued for calling me a
pedophile. Guess this is another post to show the judge.

Arny Krueger

"Sandman" wrote in message

Since Arnii has no day job, and since he's so obsessed with "making
pornography for pedophiles", shouldn't he be blowing his wad over at
alt.pedophilia.net?

Sanders, I hear tell that every true statement you've ever uttered is posted
at alt.pedophilia.net. True or false?

Marc Phillips

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 3/15/2004 6:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/04/147.html

Note that of the 106 posts that Sanders made this year referencing a
source on the web, 34 of them came from just this one web site. In
essence, Sanders is a conduit for spam for that one highly biased
partisan website to this group.

But what is really funny is that you took the time to figure this out
and post about it. Just doin your job I guess.

Even more amazing sockuppet wheel is the fact that professional jerk-offs
like you and Yustabe/Yeasty have the time to write so many inane posts about
my posts. Tie that in with the fact that you won't give us a straight answer
about what your day jobs are, and anybody with a brain will come to the
conclusion that either you don't have a day job, or your day job is
something odd like making pornography for pedophiles.

Funny, but I know what both Art and Scott do for a living. Why don't you? Is
it because you're an Internet geek who never wanders far from his computer?

Of course it is!

Boon
Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Funny, but I know what both Art and Scott do for a living.

Not funny at all. Thanks for admitting that there is a conspiracy on RAO,
against the general public, myself included.

Why don't you?

Simple Phillips, it's because I'm not part of your conspiracy.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Funny, but I know what both Art and Scott do for a living.

Not funny at all. Thanks for admitting that there is a conspiracy on RAO,
against the general public, myself included.

Why don't you?

Simple Phillips, it's because I'm not part of your conspiracy.

Google must be in the conspiracy, too, since several people on RAO have
suggested that you use it to find out more about Scott Wheeler. Then again,
Google has been known to lie to you, hasn't it.

LOL!

Boon

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Google must be in the conspiracy, too, since several people on RAO
have suggested that you use it to find out more about Scott Wheeler.

Why would I want to know more about Scott Wheeler?

The point is not what I do or don't know, its what he's afraid to admit in
public. He obviously thinks he has something to hide from the general
public.

Then again, Google has been known to lie to you, hasn't it.

Not nearly as much as you have been known to lie to me, Phillips.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Google must be in the conspiracy, too, since several people on RAO
have suggested that you use it to find out more about Scott Wheeler.

Why would I want to know more about Scott Wheeler?

The point is not what I do or don't know, its what he's afraid to admit in
public. He obviously thinks he has something to hide from the general
public.

no, just from maniacs like you.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Google must be in the conspiracy, too, since several people on RAO
have suggested that you use it to find out more about Scott Wheeler.

Why would I want to know more about Scott Wheeler?

The point is not what I do or don't know, its what he's afraid to admit in
public. He obviously thinks he has something to hide from the general
public.

I just think he wants to avoid being harrassed by Internet geeks like yourself
in the outside world. Funny how anyone remotely cordial to the guy knows who
he is and what he does. That's how it works in the real world, away from your
computer, dumbass.

Then again, Google has been known to lie to you, hasn't it.

Not nearly as much as you have been known to lie to me, Phillips.

That would be a fantasy of yours. I've never lied to you.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Google must be in the conspiracy, too, since several people on RAO
have suggested that you use it to find out more about Scott Wheeler.

Why would I want to know more about Scott Wheeler?

The point is not what I do or don't know, its what he's afraid to
admit in public. He obviously thinks he has something to hide from
the general public.

I just think he wants to avoid being harrassed by Internet geeks like
yourself in the outside world.

Nobody in the universe has ever been harrassed.

OK, so Sockpuppet Wheel is paranoid, and has irrational fears of reprisals
for his own acts of harassment in the outside world.

Funny how anyone remotely cordial to the guy knows who he is and what he

does.

In reality, I could care less. The point is that he is behaving irrationally
on two counts. He's being irrationally aggressive towards me and
simultaneously he is hiding ordinary facts about his life from the world.
Sounds like your kind of nincompoop, Phillips.

That's how it works in the real world, away from your computer, dumbass.

Indeed Phillips. We know about your *real world* the one where your
paranoid pedophile fantasies run amok.

Then again, Google has been known to lie to you, hasn't it.

Not nearly as much as you have been known to lie to me, Phillips.

That would be a fantasy of yours. I've never lied to you.

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real world life
that you want to admit to in public.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real world life
that you want to admit to in public.

Because he dosen't want internet stalkers like you harassing him.

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real world
life that you want to admit to in public.

Because he dosen't want internet stalkers like you harassing him.

What about real world stalkers like Phillips and sockpuppet wheel?

Thanks guys for making RAO the most despised audio forum on Usenet. It
wouldn't have happened without you.

dave weil

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:35:39 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Thanks guys for making RAO the most despised audio forum on Usenet. It
wouldn't have happened without you.

Or you, of course.

That was even noted over there at r.a.p.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

Thanks guys for making RAO the most despised audio forum on Usenet.
It wouldn't have happened without you.

Or you, of course.

Only because you are such a bunch of pricks and thugs.

That was even noted over there at r.a.p.

Prove it.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 3/16/2004 3:37 AM Pacific Standard Time

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Google must be in the conspiracy, too, since several people on RAO
have suggested that you use it to find out more about Scott Wheeler.

Why would I want to know more about Scott Wheeler?

The point is not what I do or don't know, its what he's afraid to
admit in public. He obviously thinks he has something to hide from
the general public.

I just think he wants to avoid being harrassed by Internet geeks like
yourself in the outside world.

Nobody in the universe has ever been harrassed.

OK, so Sockpuppet Wheel is paranoid, and has irrational fears of reprisals
for his own acts of harassment in the outside world.

Wrong. I simply so no point in feeding a sociopath with personal information.

Funny how anyone remotely cordial to the guy knows who he is and what he

does.

In reality, I could care less.

Exactly. Your intentions are purely malliceous. I am not going to feed your ill
will with my personal information.

The point is that he is behaving irrationally
on two counts. He's being irrationally aggressive towards me and
simultaneously he is hiding ordinary facts about his life from the world.

Bull**** and Bull****. You are an offensive fuchhead who has no idea where the
lines of decency are. You crossed that line and I have treated you accordingly.
As Marc has pointed out, I do not hide any such facts from "the world," I just
don't offer them up freely to you. Are you such a megalomaniac that you now
think you are the world or represent the world?
Sounds like your kind of nincompoop, Phillips.

That's how it works in the real world, away from your computer, dumbass.

Indeed Phillips. We know about your *real world* the one where your
paranoid pedophile fantasies run amok.

Thanks for showing once again everything I have said about you is dead on.

Then again, Google has been known to lie to you, hasn't it.

Not nearly as much as you have been known to lie to me, Phillips.

That would be a fantasy of yours. I've never lied to you.

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real world life
that you want to admit to in public.

Nice projection.

S888Wheel

What about real world stalkers like Phillips and sockpuppet wheel?

WTF? Arny. you were the one staking out my house. You are clearly the stalker
here. Just can't stop projecting all your sociopathic ways. You are a bitter
jealous little man. Sad
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

What about real world stalkers like Phillips and sockpuppet wheel?

WTF? Arny. you were the one staking out my house.

Obvious and conclusive proof that you're a delusional paranoid, sockpuppet
wheel.

I haven't been in the LA area this millennium, and I never knowingly heard
of you during the last one.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Google must be in the conspiracy, too, since several people on RAO
have suggested that you use it to find out more about Scott Wheeler.

Why would I want to know more about Scott Wheeler?

The point is not what I do or don't know, its what he's afraid to
admit in public. He obviously thinks he has something to hide from
the general public.

I just think he wants to avoid being harrassed by Internet geeks like
yourself in the outside world.

Nobody in the universe has ever been harrassed.

Tell that to Tom Albertz and jj, dip****. I also remember someone else getting
a turd in the mail. I find your lame denial here to be very suspicious, not to
mention demented.

OK, so Sockpuppet Wheel is paranoid, and has irrational fears of reprisals
for his own acts of harassment in the outside world.

That would be your fantasy.

Funny how anyone remotely cordial to the guy knows who he is and what he

does.

In reality, I could care less. The point is that he is behaving irrationally
on two counts. He's being irrationally aggressive towards me and
simultaneously he is hiding ordinary facts about his life from the world.
Sounds like your kind of nincompoop, Phillips.

Another fantasy. Tell us how many people on this forum have volunteered their
addresses on this forum. What, Norm Strong and who else? On radio talk shows,
whenever the caller does something underhanded or dishonest, the host's best
revenge is to simply state that caller's phone number on the air. What you
propose as "proof" of one's identity is beyond stupid, and every time you push
it, you appear to be beyond stupid, too. But that's what you're going for,
right?

That's how it works in the real world, away from your computer, dumbass.

Indeed Phillips. We know about your *real world* the one where your
paranoid pedophile fantasies run amok.

Another fantasy of yours.

Then again, Google has been known to lie to you, hasn't it.

Not nearly as much as you have been known to lie to me, Phillips.

That would be a fantasy of yours. I've never lied to you.

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real world life
that you want to admit to in public.

Prove it.

Oh, this is where you slink away, beaten...again.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real world
life that you want to admit to in public.

Because he dosen't want internet stalkers like you harassing him.

What about real world stalkers like Phillips and sockpuppet wheel?

That would be your fantasy. In the real world, your local police department
has a file on you as a suspected sex offender. And you wonder why people don't
want you to have their addresses? The Internet is full of sick ****s, and
you're one of them.

Thanks guys for making RAO the most despised audio forum on Usenet. It
wouldn't have happened without me.

Agreed.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real
world life that you want to admit to in public.

Because he doesn't want internet stalkers like you harassing him.

What about real world stalkers like Phillips and sockpuppet wheel?

That would be your fantasy.

Sorry Phillips, but we have airtight evidence about your stalking in google,
and I've got a sworn statement from sockpuppet wheel that says that he's
stalking me via California's legal system.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real
world life that you want to admit to in public.

Because he doesn't want internet stalkers like you harassing him.

What about real world stalkers like Phillips and sockpuppet wheel?

That would be your fantasy.

Sorry Phillips, but we have airtight evidence about your stalking in google,
and I've got a sworn statement from sockpuppet wheel that says that he's
stalking me via California's legal system.

That would be your fantasy.

If anyone were actually stalking you, you should have taken action. But, as an
Internet geek, your life is confined to your computer screen, and your
delusional interpretation of it.

Boon
Mikermckelvy

From: "Sandman"
Date: 3/15/04 8:48 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 3/15/2004 6:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
"Sandman" wrote in message

[...]

Is this something you dreamed up while ****ing your 2 year old neighbor's son,
you sick ****?

dave weil

On 17 Mar 2004 01:25:24 GMT, (Mikermckelvy)
wrote:

Is this something you dreamed up while ****ing your 2 year old neighbor's son,
you sick ****?

'nuff said...

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yet another lie, Phillips. You're a habitual liar with no real world
life that you want to admit to in public.

Because he dosen't want internet stalkers like you harassing him.

What about real world stalkers like Phillips and sockpuppet wheel?

Thanks guys for making RAO the most despised audio forum on Usenet. It
wouldn't have happened without you.

Thanks for admitting you are the king of the dung pile.