Anne W

Default Thank you Arny Krueger and ReEfErMaDnEsS for your help

Thank you to both of you, for kindly giving of your time and expertise
to help me with a topic I posted recently, titled "Using a PC to
record a radio broadcast".

Anne.
Arny Krueger

"Anne W" wrote in message
om
Thank you to both of you, for kindly giving of your time and expertise
to help me with a topic I posted recently, titled "Using a PC to
record a radio broadcast".

Well, that's what newsgroups are supposed to be for.

Enjoy!