Schizoid Man

Default Lou Dobbs is a pompous hypocrite

In a span of two years he has gone from a zealous Republican railing on free
trade and capital markets to a dour Democrat courting laid-off workers and
promoting protectionism and crusading against companies that are 'Exporting
America'.

His hypocrisy is spectacular. I wonder if Mr Dobbs's has ever considered
paying $5000 for his Dell laptop or perhaps $500 for his Hugo Boss shirts.
Maybe $10 for a Big Mac.

Perhaps, he never really considered why gasoline is cheaper than water in
America.

I find his tirade vulgar, distateful, poorly informed and as an Indian,
very, very offensive.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

I find his tirade vulgar, distateful, poorly informed and as an Indian,
very, very offensive.

What Tribe??

Souix or Kashmiri?

Schizoid Man

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

I find his tirade vulgar, distateful, poorly informed and as an Indian,
very, very offensive.

What Tribe??

Souix or Kashmiri?

Sorry. In the words of the Great Leader, I meant "Injun".