Professor Midnite

Default Anybody who doubts me ....

For anybody who doubts me, I'll be at the Philadelphia Flower Show this Friday
morning, May 12th..

http://www.theflowershow.com/attractions/index.html

You do know how we faggots love flowers, don't you?

The show is held at the Convention Center at 12th and Arch Street and you can
meet me at 11 o'clock Friday morning near the *Wedding Room* exhibition where
we' plan to kick up some serious ****. If you're there, you might even get your
picture in the papers along with us. :-)

Professor Midnite
GeoSynch

The Prof' puffed:

For anybody who doubts me, I'll be at the Philadelphia Flower Show this Friday
morning, May 12th..

http://www.theflowershow.com/attractions/index.html

You do know how we faggots love flowers, don't you?

The show is held at the Convention Center at 12th and Arch Street and you can
meet me at 11 o'clock Friday morning near the *Wedding Room* exhibition where
we' plan to kick up some serious ****. If you're there, you might even get your
picture in the papers along with us. :-)

You mean in a police lineup or mug shot or in your fav rag The Advocate? ;-)

GeoSynch

Professor Midnite

From: "GeoSynch"

You mean in a police lineup or mug shot or in your fav rag The Advocate? ;-)

The Advocate's okay, but I prefer the GayAmsterdam News

http://www.gayamsterdam.com/

Or The Wall Street Journal (It's really two distinct papers: The news
(excellent) and the editorials. (****ed up)

So? Is you comin' to the show or is you ain't?

PM
GeoSynch

The Prof' expounded:

You mean in a police lineup or mug shot or in your fav rag The Advocate? ;-)

The Advocate's okay, but I prefer the GayAmsterdam News

Or The Wall Street Journal (It's really two distinct papers: The news
(excellent) and the editorials. (****ed up)

I've the opposite take on it - the news section is dominated by homos,
the editorial section by conservatives.

So? Is you comin' to the show or is you ain't?

I sho 'nuff ain't, but you may tell us about it, but do us a favor and keep the
effusive *flower*y prose to a minimum. TIA.

GeoSynch