Glenn Zelniker

Default So Much for Democracy?

Yeasty Cock-Slimmer wrote:

Sadly, Arnii ****ed up that rather simple one-liner. In his version,
he is apparently *talking to the cake*, telling it to look over there.

Look over there! Cakes!*

--
td

Thanks for admitting sockpuppet td or Graham or whatever the
usual list of suspects calls you, that you've grown the
mental acumen of a carrott. NoT"! Or is this another example
of your "look over there, cake" bobbing and weaving and
living in the last millenium! Yawn. So now all the Middius'
girls admit they dont understand the meaning of the word
cake. Yet another IKYWABAI. Come back when you're not so
intimidated by my cakes.

Joseph Oberlander

Well, I have heard the recordings of the conversations between
Aristide and various peple and either he's the greatest liar
in the history of the world or what he says is true - we kidnapped
him and forced him out of power.

Considering our past history of doing exactly this sort of thing,
I know which side I believe. I loved hearing Rumsfeld saying
a couple hours after it happened "not today" - it's clear they
weren't expecting a response that fast with recordings and statements,
and had no official response worked out yet.

Typical. Oh - not Bush - but our entire government. Democrat
or Republican - we don't belong in the business of overthrowing
other nations.

Schizoid Man

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"

Aristide rigged the 2000 elections before Bush took office. His government
is rife with corruption, human rights violations and complicity with drug
dealers.

Sockpuppet,

Now you have gone too far. Your delusional writing is usually laced with
anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry. But this is too much. What pristine news
source have you consulted to spread your malicious lies about Aristide
rigging the 2000 elections? Let me supply you with one:

An exhaustive and convincing report by the International Coalition of
Independent Observers concluded that "fair and peaceful elections were held"
in 2000, and by the standard of the presidential elections held in the US
that same year they were positively exemplary.
Why then were they characterised as "flawed" by the Organisation of American
States (OAS)? It was because, after Aristide's Lavalas party had won 16 out
of 17 senate seats, the OAS contested the methodology used to calculate the
voting percentages. Curiously, neither the US nor the OAS judged this
methodology problematic in the run-up to the elections.

However, in the wake of the Lavalas victories, it was suddenly important
enough to justify driving the country towards economic collapse. Bill
Clinton invoked the OAS accusation to justify the crippling economic embargo
against Haiti that persists to this day, and which effectively blocks the
payment of about $500m in international aid.

I have had enough of your redneck xenophobia and flagrant ignorance. Travel
a bit. Read a book. It might do you some good.

Glenn Zelniker

Yeasty Cock-Slimmer wrote:

Thanks for adknitting your lies once again sockpuppet Glanzicker, its
like I haven't eated cakes in the snow fixing radars in Barveria with
a bowl of **** on my J-poles, singing a canoe.

Proove it cakepuppet sock or whatever all the Miidius girl's
call the usual list of suspects. "Look cake, over there!"

Not ;-(! The good news
is your look cake there over isn't an old debating trade trick I
spotted of "Look over there, little boys" with cakes in my sweetie
bag? ;-(

Sockpuppet Cock-Slammer try to beg borrow or, steal a
carrot. Thank you for admitting my uSEnEt output terrifies
you. Oh, I get it. Its like i'ts Ok to tell a cake "look
over, there!" if its one of your friends. ;-)

Schizoid Man

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

I have had enough of your redneck xenophobia and flagrant ignorance.

Travel
a bit. Read a book. It might do you some good.

I already have my tickets for my next two international trips.

You do know that traveling out of your county, though it may seem like a
foreign, alien land, does not constitute an international trip.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Sockpuppet Yustabe

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"

Aristide rigged the 2000 elections before Bush took office. His

government
is rife with corruption, human rights violations and complicity with

drug
dealers.

Sockpuppet,

Now you have gone too far. Your delusional writing is usually laced

with
anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry.

First things first, tell me where I laced any writings with racism
or anti-Semitism. People her have falsley argued about my
supposed bigotry, for aligning myself with Kerry's position
as pro civil union and opposed to gay marriage.
Where did you dredge up these two new issues?

Look, I am no Kerry fan. I believe problems. And in problem solving. Why
don't you argue with me on the issues? I retract my statement about your
racial prejudices. Please enlighten me on why the 2000 Haitian elections
were fixed. Or shall I send you the report from the International

Coalition
of
Independent Observers?

Debate the point, Sockpuppet. Not the person.

I have been looking for the OAS and UN reports.
At any rate, it was over for him before any US
troops hit the Haitian soil. We expedited both saving
his life, and saving Haiti from even worse turmoil.
The only other alternative was to stand back and watch
more death, looting and butchery. Certainly, we
couldn't go in there and prop him back up.

Glenn Zelniker

Yeasty Cock-Slimmer wrote:
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:51:57 -0500, Glenn Zelniker
wrote:
Yeasty
Cock-Slimmer wrote:

Thanks

for adknitting your

lies
once again sockpuppet Glanzicker, itslike I haven't ea

ted cakes in the snow fixing radars in Barveria with
a bowl of **** o

cake, sockpipit Zeknilger. Been there, done that, sorry yo

ur still
living in the 80 you're "Look cakes, jumping canoes!" a old Scopenwh

ore tarctic #4.
LOL! ;-(
grown a brain cake, bake an idea with *&*^&$

&^@#%!_@^%#$@!_@!
yourself, as if you weren't so
ingnorant. LOL! ;-(

Your arrogants to use a spell-checker duly noted. I dont
know anyone who uses tarctics cocksnipper. Thanks for
admitting the recording rig in my van has been there and
done that better than youre vinyl-biggot mid-80's speakers
with limited dynamic capabilities. RFTLOAMO!
Jacob Kramer

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message ...

Saddam was elected several times. He got 99% of the vote,
a very popular guy.

Is this a joke?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Jacob Kramer" wrote in message
om...
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

Saddam was elected several times. He got 99% of the vote,
a very popular guy.

Is this a joke?

Not if you're the 1%

Sockpuppet Yustabe

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"

I'm not as fat as your wife, and not one tenth as hideously ugly.

Now isn't that both precious and ironic all in one pink little package.

I'm GAY, you blathering tub of polyunsaturated ****! And if it weren't for
redneck racist homophobes like you, my boyfriend of ten years (not my

wife, you
narrow-minded nitwit) would likely be married and not to have worry as we

do
about things like Hospital visitation. (We've already had problems on that
score.) But because of half-wit homophobes like you and Senator Scrotum
Sanctorum from my very own state of Pennsylvania, we can't. (Philadelphia.

The
City of Brotherly Love. Ha! Not if Scrotum Sanctorum has his way.)

LOOK MORON, EVIDENTLY YOU CAN'T READ.
I have, on many occasions, indicated my support for
gay civil unions, and my support for such legal rights as you
complain about not having. Yes, you should have those rights.
My position opposing same sex marraiage, but approving
of gay civil unions is the same position that Senator John Kerry has.

So what you have here, you glistening apple-stuffed pig, is not an

abstraction
but a Gay man who bleeds the same blood you do. Live with it.

Now do get to work finding your pudgy little penis beneath those roles of

flab
and consider taking it as a friend. Birds of a feather, as they say . . .

Vive la differance, as they say

Professor Midnite

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"

LOOK MORON, EVIDENTLY YOU CAN'T READ.
I have, on many occasions, indicated my support for
gay civil unions, and my support for such legal rights as you
complain about not having.

Well lawdy lawd! Ain't I grateful! Here's some more news for you, you fat
flatulent homophobic hermaphrodite: I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a Gay
Afro-American tenured college professor at a major university in Pennsylvania
and I *am* opening peoples minds. If you think I'll brook bull**** like the
above from you you're as wrong as your are narrow-minded.

My position opposing same sex marraiage

Your position? From the looks of you, your primary position is fighting your
way to front of the line at a $5.99 all-you-can-eat all-night-buffet in Las
Vegas. How about this you, arrogant ass? How about we don't allow obese slobs
like you to marry, but to be gracious our *poh-zition* is that civil unions
will do jez fine? And you, you roly-poly pig-face . . . you *could* do
something about your weight if you had a modicum of self-discipline. Gay people
have *no* choice in who they are. All your condescending crap sounds like the
same crap my parents put up with from the first 'Liberals' in Alabama which is
why they came to Philadelphia in the early fifties:

"Why I *do* declare! They are suh-PRIS -isingly refined and articulate for
Negroes. Maybe in the middle of the bus would. . ."

My position opposing same sex marraiage, but approving
of gay civil unions is the same position that Senator John Kerry has.

While I loathe George Bush, it seems both you and the rather... shall we say .
.. challenged Mr. McKelvy don't understand that I'm no great fan of Kerry
either. But as Bill Maher said on Larry King yesterday, the lesser of two evils
is indeed less evil - which is why he won't vote for Nader again and I will
vote for Kerry.

Now do get to work finding your pudgy little penis beneath those roles of

flab
and consider taking it as a friend. Birds of a feather, as they say . . .

Vive la differance, as they say

A difference between you and your pudgy little pecker? Even if an archaeologust
come find it in a dig (which I doubt) I also doubt that even the
blind-test-loving Mr. Krueger could tell the diffference between you and that
slimy snail-like thing if his eyes were closed.

Now go give the South Beach diet a tryo, would you? It's all the rage and
you're an eyesore!

Professor Midnite

Schizoid Man

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Professor Midnite" wrote in message

Eventually, his arms must weaken and give way as the spring-loaded

closet
door
creaks open to reveal a wardrobe filled with crinolines, puce tutus and

floor
to ceiling phallic fantasies.

I'm not as fat as your wife, and not one tenth as hideously ugly.

Wow. All that flag waving really obfuscated the depth of your eloquence,
articulation and commendable debating skills.

You really have the gift of the proverbial gab, mate. And I am not solely
referring to absolutely stellar come back in the line above, where you
attempt some very subtle character assassination.

You surely do humanity an injustice by keeping such novel ideas and opinions
to yourself. Have you ever considered writing a book? Perhaps an
autobiography. I'm sure O'Reilly would welcome someone of your juristic
abilities onto the "Factor".

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Sockpuppet Yustabe

[...]

You're complaining about character assasination?
Look what I got for taking a moderately liberal
position in line with the prevalent opinions in the is country.
No to same sex marriage and yes to civil unions.