MINe 109

Default Musical enjoyment

In article z,
Yeasty Cock-Slimmer wrote:

I find having my testicles gently touched by an ice-cold teaspoon
heightens my enjoyment of music.

Aha! The source of your sprout fetish! Followed by a plunge into hot
water, a sprinkling of oil, and plating.

What heightens *your* enjoyment of music?

I have a Quad-inspired mental clamp circuit that implements within three
notes of "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)".

Stephen
Bruce J. Richman

Yeasty wrote:

I find having my testicles gently touched by an ice-cold teaspoon
heightens my enjoyment of music.

Prove it.

Unless you have done careful level-matching of both your testicles and the
shape, weight & temperature of the teaspoons has been equalized, you're simply
making an OSAF !!!!

What heightens *your* enjoyment of music?

The freedom to engage in exercising my individual preferences and subjective
opinions.

This, of course, would include the use of planar loudspeakers, a mixture of
vinyl & digital software, and a variety of SS and tubed components.

Most importantly, I get to enjoy them without being harrassed or challenged to
justify my preferences. I suspect most of us feel the same way

--
Three Fahrenheit

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Stephen from Austin wrote:

In article z,
Yeasty Cock-Slimmer wrote:

I find having my testicles gently touched by an ice-cold teaspoon
heightens my enjoyment of music.

Aha! The source of your sprout fetish! Followed by a plunge into hot
water, a sprinkling of oil, and plating.

What heightens *your* enjoyment of music?

I have a Quad-inspired mental clamp circuit that implements within three
notes of "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)".

I've been tempted to use that type of device whenever I hear Bobby McFadden
doing "Don't Worry, Be Happy".

(Although I've recommended it to patients).

Stephen

Bruce J. Richman