Marc Phillips

Default The vegetable . . .

Crockpuppet said:

. . . against which all others must be judged is surely *the sprout*.
If we can't agree on audio matters, could we at least agree on *that*?

No, because for sheer nutritional value, nothing beats broccoli. Sprouts taste
like crabgrass, you gnat.

Boon
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:13:26 +0000, Yukky Sock-worship Closet-case
wrote:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:04:57 GMT, ow
(Goofball_star_dot_etal) wrote:

. . . against which all others must be judged is surely *the sprout*.
If we can't agree on audio matters, could we at least agree on *that*?

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100n...name_page.html

Ahhh. The scienenientist's view. Always helpful. That DNA and stuff.

The point was that the missus ate 14,358 of those and we run the car
on gas for free.

Raw cauliflower stalks kick ass.

I agree. I also LOVE raw swede (the vegetable, not the people, note).

Lovely jubbly. One is a ruminant, note..

--
td

Arny Krueger

"Yukky Sock-worship Closet-case" wrote in message
news:g4p9405u336c9ndji6a743ditgdfbhkn9i@rdmzrnewst xt.nz

all Americans are suger-mouthed poofs.

No American has suger in his mouth.

Marc Phillips

Le Artiste said:

"Marc Phillips" emitted :

British food is the best in the world.

OK, so that was a stretch. :-)

What, you don't like Indian food?

(Apologies to Paul Dormer.)

"Indian food" is a British invention! The oily dreck that second rate
takeaways serve is, anyways. My motto is, if the rice sports the
colours of the union jack run like hell!

If you ever visit Manchester I'll treat you to a lotus root curry at
Gaylords, or a Cantonese down at Yang Sing - some of the finest
"British" food available.. :-)

Can we get a tour of the Factory Records building and The Hacienda?

Boon