Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Lennard Valk

Default Sansui PCM on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sansui-PC-X1-PCM...QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck!

Lennard

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Bill Roberts Balanced \(Mastering Engineering\)

Since it is 14 bit, and we all know the word length is reduced by one bit, every 6dB, is your reserve much more than the starting price? The Sony PCM units (16 bit) have been fetching a whopping 50 to 70US average.

I wish you well and I still have a few hundred 14 bit Betamax digital audio tapes (recorded in the early 80's and archived to 24/44.1) and I could use the unit but I fear that since I can do the same thing with an audigy card for about 100 new (up to 24 bit) that it is a dismal dinosaur of tall order.
I can offer you about 75 shipped to the US, that is not what you really want to hear though is it?

I wish you well.

Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 26 December 5th 04 10:07 PM
Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 0 December 3rd 04 05:08 PM
eBay: 1970s Sansui 881 Stereo Reciever NICE NR! Rare Old Things Marketplace 0 May 16th 04 03:23 PM
eBay: 1970s Sansui 881 Stereo Reciever Rare Old Things Marketplace 0 May 14th 04 05:46 AM
eBay: 1970s Sansui 881 Stereo Reciever Rare Old Things Marketplace 0 May 14th 04 05:46 AM