Sandman

Default Best Sharpton "Zinger" Ever!

During the Democratic Debate on CNN tonight, all the candidates denounced
Bush's effort to distract the country from his miserable failures in office
on the real issues with his gay-bashing SOTU address and his proposed
Constitutional Amendment banning gay marriage, Sharpton just said:

"I think we should have a Constitutional Amendment against Presidents that
lie."

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Sandman" wrote in message
During the Democratic Debate on CNN tonight, all the candidates denounced
Bush's effort to distract the country from his miserable failures in

office
on the real issues with his gay-bashing SOTU address and his proposed
Constitutional Amendment banning gay marriage, Sharpton just said:

"I think we should have a Constitutional Amendment against Presidents that
lie."

I guess libel and slander squeak in under the line.

pyjamarama

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Stupey said:

I guess libel and slander squeak in under the line.

How's your recover from that blow to the head?

"How's your recover?"

Eat paint chips as a kid, ****wit?
pyjamarama

"Sandman" wrote in message ...
During the Democratic Debate on CNN tonight, all the candidates denounced
Bush's effort to distract the country from his miserable failures in office
on the real issues with his gay-bashing SOTU address and his proposed
Constitutional Amendment banning gay marriage, Sharpton just said:

"I think we should have a Constitutional Amendment against Presidents that
lie."

We already have constitutional procedures to deal with lying presidents...

That's why Bill Clinton was impeached.

You should really get out more.
Michael McKelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message
During the Democratic Debate on CNN tonight, all the candidates denounced
Bush's effort to distract the country from his miserable failures in

office
on the real issues with his gay-bashing SOTU address and his proposed
Constitutional Amendment banning gay marriage, Sharpton just said:

"I think we should have a Constitutional Amendment against Presidents that
lie."

And one that prohibits people who don't pay off their court judgements.

What we really need for campaign reform is a million dollar fine for every
lie in a campaign ad.