UnknownComicJr

Default Republican Humor - HeHeHe

Hi all you Republican, right-wing, hatemongers

Remember me? No? Maybe then you remember my father, the Unknown Comic? He
used to be on the Gong Show with Chuckie Barris - He, He, He, He

I'm just trying to make him proud

Here's a little Right-wing humor for all you hatemongering zealots

What's the difference between Ronald Reagan, George Bush, and George W. Bush?

One's a vegetable, one doesn't like vegetables, and the other doesn't know what
a vegetable is.