Posted to rec.audio.misc
Geir Holmavatn

Default Remote control of audio sources...

Hi,

I'm looking for a small device with 3-5 stereo audio inputs (RCA) and one
stereo output. A remote control enables me to select desired input and
volume control.

Thanks for hints on where I can find such devices.

regards

Geir

Posted to rec.audio.misc

"Geir Holmavatn" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking for a small device with 3-5 stereo audio inputs (RCA) and one
stereo output. A remote control enables me to select desired input and
volume control.

RCA makes a couple such devices, but they won't control the volume; that you
must do separately. I happen to own the VH920 that will switch any of 6
inputs to one output and can be operated by a learning remote control. You
train it to switch to any source component when that source is turned on via
its own remote control. They also have one that comes with its own remote
control, but switches only 4 inputs to one. Both of these units switch
both audio and video signals.

Norm Strong