Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro

Default Portrait of Robert Morein kissing Brian McCarty's Arse.

Wackjob Bob Morein wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
On 11 May 2006 11:01:49 -0700, wrote:

2. In your previous disguise on this newsgroup, you
even posted under the alias of "Trotsky", naming yourself after "Leon
Trotsky", the exiled Russian revolutionary.

Eh? I thought "Trotsky" was Greg Singh.

At one point, I did pull Greg's chain that way. I did it transparently, as I
do now.

You're pulling Singh's chain now? I didn't know he was posting here
now. Are you sure its just his "chain"? And are you sure its "his"? And
aren't you pulling it a little too feverishly right now? And isn't
Mumbles getting just a wee bit jealous?

BTW, Wackjob. I forgot to commend you on that snivelling, grovelling
display of yours on RAP recently. You know. Where you begged, pleaded,
and licked people's shoes for advice on microphones? Even after they
virtually slapped you in the face and told you to "get lost"? You know
what your "low point" was in all that sordid affair? Well, the entire
affair was really "a low point" for you, but what stands out in my mind
is Brian McCarty. Remember when he joined in the RAP people beating you
up for your ignorant comments about audio? Remember what you said to
him, your "sworn enemy" for nearly 8 years straight, the man you
described to me as "pure purposeless evil" and that you told me you
"wished him dead"? You pleaded and grovelled with him to give you
advice on microphones, because of the fact that he has a recording
studio. Now THAT is what I call a whore!

You may kill yourself now, wackjob. You're not even to be pitied.