Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

Default Need a schematic for Marantz 2325

Help, I just recently acquired a nice Marantz 2325 stereo receiver. One
channel produces only half of the volume output that the other channel
produces and it distorts on low frequencies. Also it starts to clip
when I turn up the volume. I'm sure it's an easy fix but what I need is
a schematic. I'll be glad to pay for any copies and mailing.

Regards
Michael Feldt
www.indianaradios.com