Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Wylie Williams

Default Pass Labs in Saint Louis at The Speaker and Stereo Store

I am an authorized Pass Labs dealer and I can sell Pass Labs anywhere in
the USA. Because I give good prices and incredible trade-ins I do not
sell into areas where where there is a local dealer, so if you have a
local Pass labs dealer please support him.

If you are from the Saint Louis area call me for an appointment to hear
the Pass Labs X2.5 preamp and X250.5 power amp with Gallo Reference 3.1
speakers in a living room setting. That is to say a real living room
setting, because this is a home based business that works by appointment.

Check out my website www.speakerandstereostore.com for more of my brands.

Wylie Williams

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
FS: Audio Cables & Adapter Cables [email protected] Pro Audio 0 February 28th 05 04:35 PM
My equipment review of the Bose 901 TonyP Audio Opinions 65 February 13th 04 01:06 AM
Bose 901 Review New Account Vacuum Tubes 0 February 6th 04 02:53 AM