Posted to rec.audio.high-end
oche

Default SIGNET TK9LCa phono cartridge

Just purchased this on eBay. Seller thinks it is high output MC. That
is what it looks like in the pictures. I can't find any info whatsoever
on the Net. I thought TK9's were MM??

Anybody got any info?

Much appreciated ...oche in OZ

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
---MIKE---

oche in OZ asked:

I thought TK9's were MM??
Anybody got any info?

I have a TK9 and it IS a MM.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
ScottW

"oche" wrote in message
Just purchased this on eBay. Seller thinks it is high output MC. That
is what it looks like in the pictures. I can't find any info whatsoever
on the Net. I thought TK9's were MM??

Anybody got any info?

Try e-mailing Audio-Technica support. They were able to provide me
compliance specs
for a Signet TK7 cart I have.

ScottW