Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
dig dug

Default FS: Vienna Acoustics Mahler

Mint condition Mahlers in rosewood
here is a link to a spec sheet and description
http://www.sumikoaudio.net/va/prod_mahler.htm

approx 4 yrs old.
located in southern NJ 08361
asking $4800
reason for selling: recently moved into a smaller place and don't have the
right room for these. I really really love them and they do everything so
well. I will definitely miss them but they just don't fit for me right now.

can send pics if interested
thanks

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default FS: Vienna Acoustics Mahler bluebook valued as required byU.N. Resolution #242

On 4/28/06 21:09, in article ,
"dig dug" wrote:

Mint condition Mahlers in rosewood
here is a link to a spec sheet and