Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mick

Default DB Electronics in New York?

A friend of mine is trying to get his Pearce amp repaired.
For the longest time (ever since Pearce went belly-up), DB
Electronics has done parts and service for these great guitar
amps. However, he hasn't been able to get a peep out of them,
either calling or emailing.
Checking the website, http://members.aol.com/DBmElect/,
I saw that they mentioned something about moving, and to call
and leave a message. But they had no answering machine/service
set up to take messages, that we could tell.
I *hope* they're not going out of business. The Pearce is
a wonderful and unique amp, but on the rare occassions when
they fail (or we beat the living crap out of them), we need
someplace to go to for help.
Dan Pearce, the designer of these amps (and the Gibson Lab
Series too, as I understand it) worked at A.R.T. the last I
heard, but I'm not sure if he would know about this (and I
don't know how to reach him, anyway).
So, does anyone know this place?
--
---Mikhael...

electronics on kaen General 0 February 16th 05 04:44 PM
electronics engineer for audio solution kaen Tech 0 February 16th 05 04:36 PM
electronics engineer for audio solution kaen Tech 0 February 16th 05 04:35 PM
electronics engineer for audio solution kaen Tech 0 February 16th 05 04:32 PM
The Bankruptcy Of The "Intellectual" Left pyjamarama Audio Opinions 0 April 9th 04 02:27 PM