Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce

Default The Led Zeppelin story - listen online tonight

There is an online streamed feed from BBC Radio 2, tonight at 9pm UK
time (2.5 hours from now) of "Dazed and Confused, the Led Zeppelin
Story". Should be interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
EricK

Don Pearce wrote:

There is an online streamed feed from BBC Radio 2, tonight at 9pm UK
time (2.5 hours from now) of "Dazed and Confused, the Led Zeppelin
Story". Should be interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

Damn, I missed it. Is there anywhere I can download it?

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
Download Our Multi-Track Masters
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:06:53 -0500, EricK wrote:

Don Pearce wrote:

There is an online streamed feed from BBC Radio 2, tonight at 9pm UK
time (2.5 hours from now) of "Dazed and Confused, the Led Zeppelin
Story". Should be interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

Damn, I missed it. Is there anywhere I can download it?

Let me have your email address - I recorded it. It comes in at about
50MB, if your mailbox can handle it. Alternatively, you might find
that the URL I gave has a "listen again" button that will take you to
it.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce

Don Pearce wrote:

There is an online streamed feed from BBC Radio 2, tonight at 9pm UK
time (2.5 hours from now) of "Dazed and Confused, the Led Zeppelin
Story". Should be interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

Damn, I missed it. Is there anywhere I can download it?

Let me have your email address - I recorded it. It comes in at about
50MB, if your mailbox can handle it. Alternatively, you might find
that the URL I gave has a "listen again" button that will take you to
it.

Just looked - half way down the right hand side of the page in the
listen again section you will find it.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Larry Green

Don Pearce wrote:

There is an online streamed feed from BBC Radio 2, tonight at 9pm UK
time (2.5 hours from now) of "Dazed and Confused, the Led Zeppelin
Story". Should be interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

Damn, I missed it. Is there anywhere I can download it?

Let me have your email address - I recorded it. It comes in at about
50MB, if your mailbox can handle it. Alternatively, you might find
that the URL I gave has a "listen again" button that will take you to
it.

Just looked - half way down the right hand side of the page in the
listen again section you will find it.

Don't wait too long before you listen though! 'Most' BBC 'listen again'
programmes are only available for one week as they are then replaced by
the latest version of the show in question.

--
Larry Green