Posted to rec.audio.pro
Matrixmusic

Default Surround Sound Mixing

I have just finished a rough draft on surround mixing ideas.
I would like to get some feedback if possible.
Let me know if you would like a pdf copy.
kevin

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ethan Winer

Kevin,

Let me know if you would like a pdf copy.

Sure, I'd love to see what you have. You'll find my email address on the
home page of my web site:

www.ethanwiner.com

--Ethan

Posted to rec.audio.pro

is this the same pdf
as the one you circulated last year???

Posted to rec.audio.pro

No This is all new
kevin doyle

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Matrixmusic wrote:

I have just finished a rough draft on surround mixing ideas.
I would like to get some feedback if possible.
Let me know if you would like a pdf copy.
kevin

Please send my way as well...
... thanks.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
jtougas

On 19 Apr 2006 17:31:23 -0700, "Matrixmusic"
trained 100 monkeys to jump on the
keyboard and write:

I have just finished a rough draft on surround mixing ideas.
I would like to get some feedback if possible.
Let me know if you would like a pdf copy.
kevin

I'd like a copy, too, please.

Thanks -

--
jtougas

"listen- there's a hell of a good universe next door
let's go" - e.e. cummings