Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

Default Shovels the Confused

Shovels aka George Mediumass, walks around in a daze, contradicts self:

Sander deWaal said:

You'll have to excuse me Robert, but I was ROTFLMAO when reading this.
This *is* good humour ;-)

Shovels probably stole it from one of his patients' journals,
substituting Robert's name for his own.

In another post today, you said I was a someone named "Jamie". Now
you're suggesting I'm Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist. Do you need
help deciding who I'm supposed to be, Shovels?

Maybe snorting lines of coke with Crazy Bob wasn't such a good idea
after all.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

Shovels gets so confused in his fantasy bubble, he passes it on to
everyone else:

Not-Shovels whines at missing out on his fair share of the abuse.

Shovels probably stole it from one of his patients' journals,
substituting Robert's name for his own.

In another post today, you said I was a someone named "Jamie".

Actually, I said the real Shovels is the owner of the Jamie persona.
You're not fooling anyone, Druggie.

Geez, now you got ME confused! So now you're saying that YOU'RE
"Jamie", when before you said it was me?? And by addressing me as
"Druggie", you also seem to think that I'm your friend Robert, since as
we both know, he's a major drug user.

Which begs the question: Have you been smoking the blunt that Robert
handed over to you? Because you do realize it was his own dried
doo-doo, right?