Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Voices needed

It happens sometime

Theres nothing on TV
youre left alone in the House. Theyve all gone Out
You cant sleep.

I need something done. Please.
It all depends if youre on top of this net thing.
With my eyes Im not.So I know somethings are better left alone.
I need some voice tracks of your posts here sent by talking email
If you dont have something to send us audio with you can go here
http://www.radiotalkback.net/page2.html
and here to download a free talking email program
http://www.aussieseek.com/radio.html
Youl need a Microphone (Cheap little one from
Tandy or thingy Smith) for your computer
So What you need: is
A computer microphone plugged into your sound card.
An email program on your computer (like Outlook Express)
setup to send email.
Download the free Voice Email plug in and
following the prompts to install it on your PC
Then youre ready to go

The address to send the talking emails or audio
to Sean at Aussieseek/lLR support is.

talkback at zfm dot com dot au

Here are the Scripts I need it read slowly and clearly.

Select one or the other or Do Both

Hi This is ( Your first name or both names if you like)

From ( Name of Town) in (country )

Heres what I think about...(a comment about anything
About 30 Seconds).
And thats my Talkback Topic

OR-- A station ID

Hi Im (your name) in (Town and Country)
Youre Listening to ZFM Australia ( Pronuced ZED FM- Not Zee

If anyone can do that
Please Help and send your voice track of a station ID
or a comment track to
talkback at zfm dot com dot au

Thanks

Keith 1900 93 6397/Zfm.com.au/radiotalkback.net