Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default convert or adapter to use phonograph on today's new receivers?

I'm shopping for a new stereo receiver and to my chagrin they have no
input so I can play my 33 1/3 vinyl records. Is there available an
item that would convert input from phonograph so it can be played on
today's digital receivers?

best, Aaron