Posted to rec.audio.high-end
braxus

Default Aiwa XK-S9000 tape deck

Anyone have one of these decks? If so what can you say about it? How
reliable is it? How about sound quality. Im wanting to buy one of these
decks if I can only find one. I seem to remember passing on one of
these in the mid 90s because it was too expensive for me. Now that
decks have come down in price quite a bit, its become within my reach.
Some have said Aiwa has had reliability problems. Meaning repairs a
lot. Any comments?
--
http://NewsGuy.com/overview.htm 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth