Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Default Thiel-Small Parameters Definitions

I would like to learn more about acoustic theory and specifically I would
like to understand just exactly what the Thiel/Small parameters are what
they represent about a driver. Can anyone recommend a good source on the
Internet for this type of info. I'm looking for something basic that is
designed for the non-engineering type.

Thanks,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

MOSFET wrote:
I would like to learn more about acoustic theory and specifically I would
like to understand just exactly what the Thiel/Small parameters are what
they represent about a driver. Can anyone recommend a good source on the
Internet for this type of info. I'm looking for something basic that is
designed for the non-engineering type.

You could always try http://www.thielesmall.com/

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-2, 03/17/2006
Tested on: 3/17/2006 11:49:00 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F

http://www.bcae1.com check out chapter 31 on "speakers".

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

or here

http://editweb.iglou.com/eminence/em...s02/params.htm

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Tony F" wrote in message
http://www.bcae1.com check out chapter 31 on "speakers".

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1
Amplifiers, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and Focal 130HCs For

Rear
Fill, Image Dynamics IDMAX10 D4 v.3 Sub

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Thanks guys!!

That was EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

Tony F wrote:
http://www.bcae1.com check out chapter 31 on "speakers".

Hey, that's a good one! Excellent diagrams, very nicely done.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-2, 03/17/2006
Tested on: 3/18/2006 11:08:24 AM

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Yes, I love the moving diagrams! Very illustrative!

MOSFET

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
Tony F wrote:
http://www.bcae1.com check out chapter 31 on "speakers".

Hey, that's a good one! Excellent diagrams, very nicely done.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-2, 03/17/2006
Tested on: 3/18/2006 11:08:24 AM

It's amazing what you can find when you look. Audio Opinions 76 December 3rd 05 06:33 AM
Musicians and small differences [email protected] High End Audio 9 November 21st 05 12:05 AM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Small room design/treatment miner49er Pro Audio 3 June 11th 05 02:20 AM
Small PA question Dave Martin Pro Audio 24 August 2nd 04 12:00 AM