Posted to rec.audio.misc
-keevill-

Default airport express with PC

I have an Apple Mac airport express rigged up and can use my WinXp box to
stream
ITunes songs around my network. How can I use it to stream songs/streaming
live radio NOT using ITunes? Any utility available or am I stuck only with
using ITunes? I've seen the utility called Airfoil but it doesn't work with
PC.
Posted this on a Mac forum but just got abuse.

using car stereo as a compact receiver for airport express streaming [email protected] Tech 6 September 14th 05 07:51 PM
wanted: compact receiver to be AirPort Express client [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 August 12th 05 09:16 PM
Airport Express chung High End Audio 12 June 28th 04 03:21 AM
MOTU Pocket Express MIDI Interface Rare Old Things Marketplace 0 May 19th 04 04:29 AM
MOTU Pocket Express MIDI Interface Rare Old Things Marketplace 0 May 19th 04 04:29 AM