Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default sony wega kd 36fs130

any1 heard of this??? i'm thinking of buying another tv now. so ill be
set for the next 10years.lol
i got that jvc for so cheap plus that sony i think i can get $750 total.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

My folks have a sony wega. Great TV..........why not buy like 6 more JVC's
and some Pyle LCD's to fall from the ceiling

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
any1 heard of this??? i'm thinking of buying another tv now. so ill be
set for the next 10years.lol
i got that jvc for so cheap plus that sony i think i can get $750 total.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

well that jvc is a great tv for what it is. i woulda bought 1 more.but i
got the last one. uuggh!

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

becker...i'm not interested in the 19' tv like your parents have in
thier trialer. ok
look his parents have moved up in the trailer park click. are you guys
trying to show off or something becker?
you guys cant buy your way into upper class becker. it doesnt work that
way.lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

pretty sure they don't make a 19 foot sony wega.. how would you fit a 19
foot television anywhere...

the moral of the story is that you are a ****ing retard, and a ' is for
feet, and a " is for inches. now knock that **** off, and if you're gonna
make an insult, do it the right way.

- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
becker...i'm not interested in the 19' tv like your parents have in
thier trialer. ok
look his parents have moved up in the trailer park click. are you guys
trying to show off or something becker?
you guys cant buy your way into upper class becker. it doesnt work that
way.lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

becker....we went over this before. if you know i mean inches why tell
every1. we all know that already.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

anyways i found a jvc 32'' for $300 total.ill have to go with that over
this sony.
jvc 32d305......
its more than $420 lower....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

aahhhh!! the shipping on this jvc monster is unbelievable!!!!!!
it wieghs 114lbs!!!!!!
but looking at the details of this jvc tv.it looks like jvc put alot
into the sound ability of it.
Any1 know of a place with cheap shipping?
on tvs.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

becker? i had stuff i wanted to add to my thread.is that ok?
i didnt answer my own questions.
can you understand?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

I can understand once or twice, but besides the fact that everything you say
is retarded, and nobody really gives a **** what the hell you have to say...
it's filling up our mailboxes with stuff that is redundant, and flat out has
nothing to do with car audio. If you want a TV than get the hell out of the
car audio forum.... P.S. JVC and Sony suck big cujones!

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
becker? i had stuff i wanted to add to my thread.is that ok?
i didnt answer my own questions.
can you understand?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i went to the television thread.but its mainly shows on tv.uugghh

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

becker...my cats in heat isnt car audio niether. HAHahahAHahAHA......
also tv way more important can car audio.
you watch tv more than listen to car audio.
you car audio guys are stuck on one interest.widen your interests.like
me.lol
id rather have a 27''-32'' tv for $250 than a 7'' car tv for $250.lol
thats just me.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

ive never mailed any1 from here too.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

good for you.. I don't even watch TV at all, unless it's Family Guy, The
Office, or maybe Drawn Together because I hear that one is pretty funny.
I've got a 42" Widescreen Mitsubishi High Def TV. I don't need another one.
I hate the TV. I leave that for my wife. I have long work hours usually,
and I take online classes, so the computer is far more important to me than
the television. Anyhow GTFO with your TV crap unless it deals with audio.
One post about a cat in heat once in a while is cool, but every post you've
made in the past week is about getting 85 thousand 1" TV's so you can have a
combine 85000"TV. Congrats on your useless purchase.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
becker...my cats in heat isnt car audio niether. HAHahahAHahAHA......
also tv way more important can car audio.
you watch tv more than listen to car audio.
you car audio guys are stuck on one interest.widen your interests.like
me.lol
id rather have a 27''-32'' tv for $250 than a 7'' car tv for $250.lol
thats just me.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i said that in 1 post. but bad news that jvc 32''. i think was a
outdated add. no more of those for $232. just as well the shipping
woulda been too much anyways.
now i'm trying for a jvc av27530... for under $144. i already have a
av27400.

i'm glad i'm buying these now.then ill be done 12yrs at least....
this is alot of work.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

ill just ask you then. whats the best 3 tv makers???
n why?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

1) I
2) Don't
3) Give a ****

and the reason is because of what I already told you. I don't even care
about the television. Go buy #1, 2 and 3!

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
ill just ask you then. whats the best 3 tv makers???
n why?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

well....i'm still hunting.....any use simplycheap.com?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

no use, www.simplygetthe****outofhere.com

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
well....i'm still hunting.....any use simplycheap.com?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

becker...you musta thunk up all day on that 1.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

El gato es en mi pantalones con mucho salsa y queso. Esta MUY FRIO!!!!!

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
becker...you musta thunk up all day on that 1.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

becker i figured you for an illegal.lol
now i know.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

LOL

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
becker i figured you for an illegal.lol
now i know.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!

I can barely type, my sides hurt SOOOO BAD!!! Bob, WHERE do you come up
with these gems?

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
becker i figured you for an illegal.lol
now i know.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

well i found a great jvc tv. 27'' but oh well.
they had it priced too cheap but it was sold out now.they say the new
tvs coming will be higher priced....i'm trying to get them to let me
sqeeze by.lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

well my hunts continues..looks like i'm getting the jvc av32d305.ive
read its a better pic than the sony wega tvs.
for $275+...shipping included..i guess i cant go wrong.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

still hunting....looks like i might have to go with sylvania
rsst4322-32.or another sylvania.
i guess sylvanias a pretty good company.
i keep getting stuck on jvcs...sold out.
i'm buying now instead of 8 months from now who knows the prices
then..its hard to find a tv on the net under $300......
thats not crap.
rca looks nice....
i'm talking regular tv not that lcd/plasma hype....lol yeah ill pay
250+% higher to get a picture 44% better if that...lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Bob, you should start your own newsgroup "alt.pointless.bob" and you can
just spend the day answering your own posts. Sounds like fun ,doesn't it?

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
still hunting....looks like i might have to go with sylvania
rsst4322-32.or another sylvania.
i guess sylvanias a pretty good company.
i keep getting stuck on jvcs...sold out.
i'm buying now instead of 8 months from now who knows the prices
then..its hard to find a tv on the net under $300......
thats not crap.
rca looks nice....
i'm talking regular tv not that lcd/plasma hype....lol yeah ill pay
250+% higher to get a picture 44% better if that...lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

you 2 should start a thread..i love bob...i cant stop talking to him,hes
so great.
lol....i'm trying to buy a tv once its done ill stop...
all you just mad cause you have sony-magnavox n sharp tvs. n realize you
paid $300 too much..lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

you 2 should start a thread..i love bob...i cant stop talking to him,hes
so great.

Well, Bob, you got me there. Sometimes you are the most interesting thing
in RAC (not the most coherent, of course)!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i try.. to amuse n teach/learn....lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Oh, you amuse! Mission accomplished, Bob. lol

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
i try.. to amuse n teach/learn....lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

The point is that this should never have been in this newsgroup in the
first place. Absolutely nothing to do with car audio or the mobile 12v
world. Try alt.tv.tech.*

Brandonb

bob wald wrote:
i'm trying to buy a tv once its done ill stop...

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

brand i looked under television.found nothing..wasted my time on your
room pick like with you in general..lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

Maybe you should also review what you wrote in your post before submitting
it. So atleast we can try to understand the useless drivel that spews from
your fingers.

-Branden

"bob wald" wrote in message
brand i looked under television.found nothing..wasted my time on your
room pick like with you in general..lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek

You also do this:

On Outlook express, select any message in this thread and
Tools Ignore conversation

Similar method in other readers.

"bob wald" wrote in message
brand i looked under television.found nothing..wasted my time on your
room pick like with you in general..lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

listening to you.....
can you understand the words coming outa my mouth........LOL

Bob, putting LOL (laugh out loud) at the end of EVERY ONE of your posts
makes that expression coming from you, COMPLETELY POINTLESS!!!!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i'm down to buying a 24'' tv now made by polariod....AAaAAHHhhh...lol
all my others were sold out.n the new ones were going to be alot higher
priced..uugghhh
can you say rip off!
thats why i was buying to beat the higher prices.....
my jvc i bought 6weeks ago..pic the best i ever saw. its not hd tho.

Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias General 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias Tech 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
Sony Wega Audio out volume control issues. Anand Sankaran General 0 December 22nd 03 07:42 PM