Posted to rec.audio.misc

Default Desperately needs help with Harman Kardon DPR 2005

Hi:

My DPR 2005 just arrived. When I plugged it in and turned it on, it
shuts itself off in about 5 seconds. I talked to Harman Kardon and
they thought it was defective, so I sent it back (to OneCall, BTW). The
next one arrived in 3 days, exhibiting the same problem. I read the
manual and it seems pretty straightforward. I think the chance that I
got two defective machines is pretty slim

The receiver is not connected to anything yet

What could be the problem ? Thanks in advance for your help